Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Pandemic day 19

Pandemic Day 19

I realize it’s been a while, but now seems like a good time. I’m going to mirror some things to this blog that I’m keeping in a personal journal. It’s strange times.


School got closed for the rest of the year. Figured that was coming. I counted the days today and was surprised by it only being day 19, it feels like it’s been a month and a half. Understand that I do not like the fear of getting sick or the idea of going to work, but the rest of this is amazing. It’s the life I’ve always wanted. It’s quieter out and the air is noticeably cleaner. There are still people, maybe even more than before but things have slowed down and we’ve needed that for a while. But on the realism side there are sick people out there and my understanding is that work is worse. There are multiple confirmed cases at a large care facility in my district and the federal government is getting ready to make an urgent care in my district a public test facility. It’s creepy. I pray that we all stay well. That our extended family stays well and we can all come through this together and healthy in the end. I especially pray for my family and for myself as I go out in these places. I don’t want to get sick and bring it home. Lord watch over us.

No comments:

Post a Comment