Monday, February 16, 2009

For Now....

It has been a tough start to a night that was starting pretty well. My wife and I were catching up on a little Heroes when my 4 year old wakes up and comes downstairs. While trying to get her back to sleep the little twin wakes up with puke everywhere. To make a long story short everything gets cleaned up I just fall asleep and more puke. Next thing you know my wife and the little twin are getting a bath, new clothes for everyone, my for year old is in the ground coloring.....blah blah. I get Alexis out of the bath, she is happy but uncooperative, and I tell her "you trying to escape on me" my 4 year old hears "you trying to ice skate" somehow and now won't be quiet. You trying to ice skate!, You trying to ice skate!, You trying to ice skate! Sweet Jesus just go to sleep! At least Jordan the big twin is sleeping........ For now...... -NC

Sent onthe iPAQ via Gmail

No comments:

Post a Comment